fab four

fab four

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

whos the boss

We went into trader Joes today and its actually a great store to take your kids into. They have a "find the pirate" game to play( they hide a monkey pirate in the store and each day its in a new place and then they get a toy from the treasure chest when they find it). They also have miniature grocery carts. Now that Daegen walks he likes to walk. So we get into the store and he spotted the carts his size there was no turning back he grabbed on one and never let go. We did have a tantrum leaving the store because he wanted to stay and push the cart around some more. But the question is which is better the minni cart or the car cart. I like the mini because it gets him tired, for maybe a little nap:)



K I'm ready .
come on mom. catch up with me .
I think I need some lemons.


9 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

thanks sis for posting. It looks like you did a lot of catch up. They are so cute. Daeg is growing like a weed. I need to hug my nephew. Miss ya sis!

Cardon Family said...

Holy Moly!! So much has gone on! I can't believe you moved to P-town! Where are you living? and where is Brock working? And little Daegs is so dang cute! He is getting sooo big!!

Rachel said...

EEK! You're MOVING! Did you already move or what? I wonder why my stupid blog tracker never showed me you updated until TODAY!! details please, if you haven't moved yet we have to go to lunch.

Valerie Plowman said...

Yeah, my blogger didn't show an update until today too! It was still stuck on Daegan's birthday!

I have heard good things about trader joes. We miss you!

Rebecca said...

I have an identical photo of Emmett in Good Earth pushing a little cart. Love it. Are you finished with 2009 now? Can I print?

Jo Lynn said...

Wow, so many great posts! I can't believe you guys moved, but how wonderful that he got a job offer and how great with your house selling so fast! I loved reading your memories about your cute little house, I can only imagine having to walk away from it. When I saw your first post I was about to die of shock that Utah out of all places would have a Trader Joe's...then I saw that you moved the first of Jan! Yeah for your sweet boy walking, how fun for the both of you! I can't believe how big he's gotten!!!! Congrats on the new job and the big move, hope it's going well for you guys!!!

Kevin, Christi, Wade and Max Kotter said...

Oh good luck, we'll have to keep in touch through our blogs. :) He is such a cute little guy!!

Unknown said...

um.....WHAT!!!! you'll be getting a call from me =)
xoxo

The Winwards said...

I love Trader Joes! He looks so cute and so big. How is OR? I hope you guys are doing great, we miss you.