fab four

fab four

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It was worth my while

Back when Daegen was about six months old I started to teach him sign language. He wasn't interested and I kind of got bored teaching him because I wasn't see any results and I thought "I'll teach him when he is a little bit older and when he will want to learn." Then he started to say words and I never really thought about signing again. Then out of the blue he was sighning food to me and saying a something like foo. So I took him into the kitchen and I let him pick something out. Then he signed me drink and I thought were did he get this from. But the funny thing is , is he still says the words with the signs or his rendition of it. So then I decided to teach him some more words and he knows those. He talks all the time still but at least when he signs we know what he wants. The cutest thing was we were at church and I put him in the nursery and at the end of church he was getting to tired and he kept signing me food but he didn't want anything I couldn't figure it out until he was signing food and pointing to his NUK. I then looked up the sign for pacifier and it very similar to food. So he was right on. Such the perfect child.

1 comment:

Alice-Anne said...

Hi, Amy! It's been so long! I happened to stumble on your blog...I love it! And you have the cutest family....that boy is adorable. Hope you're doing well! Sounds like he's a born signer!