fab four

fab four

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween day

Our Halloween day started out by having a kids Halloween lunch at our house. I didn't want to go to the store so I used what I had Mac and cheese. The kids didn't care they had fun seeing each other in the costumes.

Daegen has gotten really into this holiday so it was really easy to want to go all out. He was so excited to dress up as a robot. He didn't know what to expect but he knew we had to go trick or treating . I think it exceeded all his expectations. He loved it. He would go up to the door , Say , trick or treat and then say thank you. He had it down. Some doors were to scary like uncle matchs and aunt Erins .

When we got home he wanted to lay out all his candy and eat it of course , and Brock let him. So I couldn't be the party pooper so I kept my mouth shut.

Daegen was exhausted and fell right to sleep. But in the morning he ran and got his robot costume and asked to go trick or treating again. I said sorry you'll have to wait till next year.

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

oh my goodness Amy! That Halloween party is so cute! I love the chocolate milk. All the costumes are great. I can't get enough of that chubby little pumpkin! I was a sucker with the candy thing too. Just for that day I let Beck have any candy he wanted.

Megan said...

Oh my goodness so cute! Looks like Daegen is a pro at the whole Halloween thing. :) I miss these boys so much! I cant wait to see baby pierce... he has changed so much from the last time I saw him!!!

Monica said...

Haha!! THis is perfect since Daegan is so good at saying "I AM A ROBOT" (then followed by various dance moves)