fab four

fab four

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Shasta

We went to Shasta. This was our second time going but our first full week of boating. I'd say that it was a success. These boys impressed me. They both showed me there unique personalities. Daegen by the end of the trip was swimming by himself with his life jacket on. But he still talks about how he didn't like tubing with dad. Pierce loves the water and by the end of the trip he got more vocal about wanting to get into the water. He also would try to blow bubbles in the water. Brock and I wake surfed all week. We both improved in a week. This was my first time trying it and by the end if the trip I was getting the hang of it . Brock of course by the end if the week was trying 360s .

1 comment:

nikkolayebba said...

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain good factors in options also. slots for real money