fab four

fab four

Saturday, May 31, 2008

High heels VS Crocs??



well, I have re injured my left foot. I injured my foot back in high school playing volleyball. I cracked the ball of my left foot(I don't know how to describe where it is). The short version of the story is I played volleyball all year around for 6 years. the position that I played was an outside hitter. The constant pounding on the ball of my left foot(the foot I would land on first) cracked into two pieces . The doctor fixed my foot by giving me Cortozone shots ,and other things that weren't pleasant. I had to be off my foot for a couple weeks.


So yesterday I was wearing high heels at work (nothing unusual) ,but I must have tweaked my foot just right because the pain has gotten worse ever since. I got home from work and I thought it was just a cramp didn't really think about it. Went to my friends house didn't let it bother me. But I woke up this morning and I have been crippled, my foot is swollen and I can barely walk. Its a Saturday and I can't call a doctor and I don't think I'm that desperate yet.


Any ways , my big delimma is what shoe should I wear to church. My most comfortable shoe is the world ugliest shoe"Crocs" . Yes, I really am considering wearing my Crocs with a dress to church tomorrow. What a fashion statement I will be. Every one will think I've gone mad, or my new calling is to stressful for me. So I guess I will start icing my foot, and maybe practice walking in my high heels so I don't have to wear the Crocs. It's sad but true that my biggest delimma right now in my life is high heels vs Crocs.

9 comments:

Cardon Family said...

I am so excited you guys joined the blogging world! It is just so easy to keep in touch this way! That totally stinks about your foot....the heels are dang cute....where did you get them? I am sure you have other cute flats in that closet of yours that would work for church more than the dreaded crocs!:)haha...you crack me up! what is your calling anyways? you better go to the doctor on monday....what if this makes it so you will never be able to wear heels again??we can't have that....your legs are tooo sexy!!:)

Melissa said...

I'm dying right now! This made me think of a moment that happened the other day when I was wearing flip flops. I have worn heels for 5 yrs straight nearly everyday and ehen I wear flats or flip flops, my right foot aches meaning that I will always have to turn to heels. It's so crazy what our feet will mold into. I don't know what you ended up doing, but I'm hoping you went with one croc and one heel :)

Beth Curtis said...

Hey Sis,
Welcome to the blogging world! What did you decide on? As for me I would have picked the Uggs.

Miller time said...

well everyone I decided on niether I wore these gehetto flats that brock said that I had to get rid of them that they were not what we represent? What ever that ment. usually I'm the one that tells him not what to wear. as for my new calling Sarah I'm the secound counsler in the Relief society. Yeah exactly, I should'nt be in there.

Valerie Plowman said...

I would have loved to have seen the crocs! Is that what you represent? :)

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Too funny! You make me laugh! I would never have guessed that Amy would have even bought crocks..I think that's the best part...just picturing you in crocks, that's hilarious!! Hey when are you coming to Oregon? I would love to see you whenever you do!

Kelsey Ann said...

Hey Amy, it's Kelsey. I saw your link on Beth's blog so I hope you don't mind me taking a peek.
You crack me up on the shoe issue. I would have done what you did and pick something in-between.

Liz Szilagyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Szilagyi said...

So I thought to myself, "I bet Amy and Brock have a blog." And I remembered your little sister's name was Beth so I looked her up on facebook, went to her blog, and then found you! Isn't that creepy? Now, if I could find a way to stalk out Rachel . . . Liz swears she'll never start a blog - so we're out of luck there.

Anyway, sounds like your life is good. Ben would be so jealous that you have dogs. I'm guessing you're still in Logan? I loved your shoe dilemma, hope your foot gets feeling better. Talk to you later

Liz Bassett