fab four

fab four

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh canada

Here is Brock and I on the American side of Glacier parks.
This is us on the road to the sun, in the Glacier national parks
This is Brock and I by this waterfall that was on the highway.
this is Calista and I at grandmas house. this is the cute girl in the goggles.
This is Brock and Marky playing (I don't know what)
Well most of this is old news for family and some friends. We just got back from Canada. The day before we went to Canada, Brock's aunts house burnt to the ground. Every thing was going to be canceled but the family decided that they need the support. It was a memorable experience. Their small town that they are from all rallied together, people bought them clothes and kids had lemonade stands that raised hundreds of dollars. As our family went through the ashes of the home, they found some pictures and love letters. We all thought it was a miracle. Out of all the ashes and there were pictures.

I really enjoyed going to Canada. I had some fun times with Brock's cousins that we only see every other year. Here are some pics. The rest are on Brock's computer.

1 comment:

Cardon Family said...

How pretty! I am so glad you updated! I can't believe their house burnt down? How did that happen? And that is amazing that you found pictures! What a miracle. It looks like you had a good time....keep the updates coming....more regularly please!:)