fab four

fab four

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Real man


So I just got off the phone with my sister Beth. She was complaining that I don't blog. Well ,either does she her blog goes weeks with out her writting anything. I was telling her the reason that I don't blog as much is because all our pics our saved on brocks computer. That being said its a long process to get them to the blog. So Beth this ones for you.

Brock and I just got back from Canada. We had a wounderful time. I 'll put pics up later.
anyways, a cute thing happend I wasn't there but I was told by Brock's sister Rebecca. They were going to there hotel and something happend which our 2 year old niece callista responed "mom we need a real man , we need brock". When Rebecca told me that I was laughing so hard . Our neices and nephews think the world of brock , he is the real deal the real man. This is a picture of callista in her goggles which she takes very seriously.

4 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

That is too cute. Thanks for posting and the dedication to me. I need to see more pics though, so get on that. Also, thanks for being my facebook friend. That is neat. I still beat you in my popularity though ( and Brock too).

Melissa said...

I love when you blog too...and I want to see more pictures too....and she does really take those goggles seriously, I'm laughing so hard!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you have a blog Amy! It is fun. you will have to check mine too www.themayfiles.com. My camera is broken so you have more cute pictures of my kids than I do lately!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby girl take that off for me