fab four

fab four

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sisters weekend finally (4 weeks later)

We started the weekend off with our beloved crepes in Paris.
Then beth and I found these high style pants at zaras originaly $69.99
pretty close to mom jeans

Who looks better in the dress?
Love'n the MAC store

Sitten pretty in Paris
Long story (this was the dare)
Beth will most likely explain. look at her blog bethandbrandoncurtis.blogspot
The big girls go out late to do NOTHING
Here we are at our favorite Restaurant "Joe's" Erin and I are eating the most delish salad We are at the entrance of the show "O"
Waiting patiently for "O" to start Beth and I are sad that it was are last night together
Well its been awhile since we had this blessed weekend. I love sisters weekend. Growing up I never thought I would ever miss my sisters or even love them and enjoy being with them. But I do I really love being with my sister and of course my wonderful mother. The night before we left I felt like it was going to be Christmas morning when I woke up. That's how excited I get. We had a blast and I haven't laughed so much in a long time. We were all funny at one time. or another. But I want you to know that I was the most daring of the sisters. I will show some pics of the dare. My mom is a little ashamed of us for this one but sorry mom it had to be done.

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

omg Amy. All I can say is that is the most hideous pic of me at the very end. Not cool. There will be pay back. That was a great weekend. Now count down to Christmas!!!

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

AMy you guys are soooo stinkin' cute! Made me miss my sistahs! and I was dying of laughter at Brock's comment about making out with the girls..Hilarious!!!Good thing he had a hottie for a wife on his arm to show off!!

Cardon Family said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a total blast....how could you not? sisters and vegas...fun fun!