fab four

fab four

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of school

This is when we came home from his orientation. I'm so proud of him
My mom always made us take a picture by the door on our first day of school. Isn't he cute!!
This is our family's studying ritual. Blitzlii loves cuddling. The sad thing is, is I'm on the living room couch by my self.



We are really excited for brock. We will finally be moving on with our lives in the right direction. Brock has worked so hard going to school , full time work, being the young mens president at our church, and going through the adoption process. Here's for two years of the baby.

2 comments:

Valerie Plowman said...

What a big boy! :)

Melissa said...

You are a nerd...and I love it!! That cracks me up that both dogs are in the room where Brock is and you are out on the couch!!