fab four

fab four

Sunday, August 10, 2008

July recap

well I've been pretty bad updating my blog. So July we had a lot going on, so I thought. Now that I'm writting this I have lost my July main events. well it will be a short one then. It was my birthday on the 24th and I of course went to the spa. Brock takes me to a different spa every year and this one was called the Zeramit in Midway Utah. It was amazing. We had a little twist on my birthday massage during my spa treatment. I HAD A MAN MES SUES.( missed spelled?) I was okay with the message but at first I felt a little awkward and I knew that Brock would have a fit about this. So the message was good, so I told Brock about the situation when I was done. The conversation went something like this. "Brock did you know that you ordered a man to touch my body in ways that you have never touched it". Brock "What, did he see anything?" Amy "No, surprisingly he new how to maneuver the sheets to not see anything." Brock "no, he had to of seen something" Amy "No, I'll show you later how he did it". Brock was convinced that the man saw stuff ,but I can still assure him that no one saw anything. But it really did add a little twist to my Birthday. So after the Spa we went and walked the Main street of midway it such a small town ,the main street isn't really anything. But we really liked it. Every thing had a Swiss back ground. We ate lunch at the restaurant called coo Koo clock or something like that. The sandwiches were amazing. it was such a good birthday. Then we went home and I got the mail and we got a letter saying we were finally approved through the state to adopt. so now we are on line with the agency itsaboutlove.org . Any ways that night we went with Brock's family to a park and had tin foil dinners. Brock's two older sisters were there with their family's and Brock's oldest sister really wanted to float my birthday cake down a river. She baked two cakes and had them all set to float down the river and it was a success. I wish I had pictures I know we have some somewhere. any ways , that was my birthday. So I guess the other news was we are officially in the waiting game for adoption. We Breed our dog Regen she's our female. So hopefully we will have puppys on september 27. All I have to say about the breeding process is "Creepy" if you have'nt ever been around it or seen it I think you should just try it out its very educational. Sorry , for this blog its kinda been a little vulgare an away. Any Ways, I thought that I had more to post about but I guess I didn't .

4 comments:

Cardon Family said...

I am cracking up about that man massage you got! and how brock was freaking out....doug would be the same way! haah....so funny....and happy birthday and anniversary to you two! and congrats on being official adoptive parent prospects! that is soooo exciting! and by the way....i bet those puppies are going to be way cute!!

Beth Curtis said...

oh my gosh! I laughed out loud when I read this. I can totally picture you and Brocks convo about the male. I am so excited for you guys about the adoption! You guys will rock!

The Winwards said...

aliHappy Birthday Amy, and also Happy Anniversary. I am glad you guys didn't go all out because we did nothing on our anniversary either. Levi was suppost to be home around 8:00 so I put the kids to bed early, cooked him a nice dinner, lit candles and everything and he ended up coming home around 11:30 from work. Worst anniversary ever, but he said he will make it up to me. Good luck with the adoption, we are excited for you and let us know.

ambercarlson said...

Hey girl! I just came across your blog, too funny! You look so good! How are you doing?

Happy late Birthday and congrats on the adoption process!

Where are you guys living? Isn't Brock from Colorado?

Amber (Craig) Carlson
www.carlsoncru.blogspot.com