fab four

fab four

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy anniversary

Well I'm a day late, but it was our wedding Anniversary yesterday. Sadly we were apart most of the day. Brock was gone on a high adventure camp out. from Wednesday to Saturday. Which lead me to be by myself for four days. On Saturday I went with my mother in law to an adoption convention. I had a good time and learned a lot. I didn't get home tell five. Brock got home on Saturday around 1:00, but wasn't finished tell around five he had to clean everything up and put away stuff. So I get home and Brock is so sick and so tired he didn't really want to do anything. But I wasn't going to have that so we exchanged gifts and then went out to sushi we decided to take it home. We rented Be kind please rewind. It was the stupidest movie we couldn't even finish it. So we kept watching the Olympics which was fine because I was able to watch a lot of beach volleyball. So , this was our first year that we didn't go all out for our anniversary. I hope that this is a one time thing. Brock knows that I'm pretty high maintenance when it comes to my birthday and anniversary. we usually go to the lake and go jet skiing or travel somewhere. But this year it was spent apart and then being lazy. He is lucky that I missed him so much that I didn't care what we did. I love you Brock, Here's to year # 6.

No comments: