fab four

fab four

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

a good day

well today started out going to the doctors. The lil man is getting bigger and at a rappid rate. It makes me sad. He has met his first milestone he lost his umbilical cord which was really upsetting to me, he is just growing to fast. 
(notice his new bellybutton)

Today I had one of those ah ha moments. No I didn't invent anything , but Daegen and I were able to take a work trip down to Salt lake with Brock.  we were able to be together as a family in the middle of the day.  As I was setting in the car I thought this is the life being together as a family I love it.

7 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

That picture of him is to die for! soooo cute! And just watch out...the growing up too fast doesn't stop! It's the saddest thing, I can't believe how fast time is flying!

Cardon Family said...

He is soooo cute! Being together really is the best, you are right. And it keeps getting better!

Beth Curtis said...

I think I am going to eat him for dessert. He is adorable!! Why do babies have to grow up so fast :(?

Kelsey Ann said...

Okay I had to look at your blog for more pictures of the cutie! He really is adorable. Remember not to blink because the next thing you know he will be running all around saying 'no no no' to you when you are trying to get him to bed. I swear she was that small just yesterday! And yes, it takes absolutly forever to go anywhere the first 6 months or so. We are pros now, but only because I prepare before she wakes by making bottles, and having the diaper bag and outfit ready to go.
Oh, and I LOVE his name!
Really, congratulations!!! You'll be great parents!

Unknown said...

oh cute cute baby!!!!!!!i love him. he is so yummy. being a mom is the best, especially to delicious little baby boys. xoxo love ya

Molly said...

Hey, hey... 'member me? Congrats on getting your darling little baby boy! Are you living in SLC? I would love to take pics of him... I am trying to work on my photography skills... along with my num-chuck skills...

Monica said...

wow this is so precious. he is such an angel!