fab four

fab four

Monday, December 8, 2008

Our little boy


Name: Daegen Ronald Miller

DOB: December 2 , 2008

weight: 6 pound and 1 OZ

length: 19 inches



We are so happy to announce our new addition Daegen. We were told that we were chosen by the birth mother on nov.7 and her due date was Dec. 22. So we thought that we had a little more time than we did. We are so excited and thrilled to have him in our home. Thank you to everyone for there love and support we really appreciate it.

We absolutely love his birth mom more than she will ever know and also her family. They are the most caring and loving people.

We have alot of pictures of him and he has already been through alot in his few days of life. he is now 6 days old. Today was a big day for him he had his manhood trimmed and it looks painful. oouch!!


                                                            Holding him minutes oldHad ttn (Fluid in his lungs) and was breathing really fast had to be in the NICU


His first 36 hours of life was eating through an I V and so he had a hard time eating so he had a feeding tube to help him eat.
Then he had Jaundice and so he had these cool sunglasses and had to be in the "tanning beds" for 36 hours or more. and you can see the feeding tube there and yes he pulled that thing out 2 times he hated it.

This was in the NICU and Brock loved taking these pics thought this was funny of Brock.

Finally home and happy

Daegen and his first girlfriend Jane, born December 5, 2008 (He is so embaressed of his mom taking a pic of them)

8 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

So cute!! I love the last picture and caption. So adorable! I especially love that he is wearing the outfit his fav Aunt gave him. Can't wait to meet him!

Valerie Plowman said...

In your hospital pics you look all cute and put together. It is nothing like my hospital pics! He is a little cutie.

Cardon Family said...

He is darling! So tiny! And they are just so fragile when they are newborns....you forget so fast because they grow so fast! I am so excited for you guys! Keep the pictures coming!

ambercarlson said...

Congrats guys, that is so exciting!! He is adorable and so little!! I love the name!! Hugs!

Amber

Melissa said...

Oh wow...he is adorable!! I want to hold him right ow. He is so little. I already feel like Jaycee is big(even though she isn't) so cherish those moments when he is that tiny. I couldn't be more happy for you...best Christmas present ever!!

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

YAY!! Pics! How exciting! Keep posting..can't get enough. Congrats!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

You all just look so peaceful and perfect. I hope that things continue to go good with the new little guy! Babies are so precious! I am soooo happy for you guys! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Jay and Heath said...

Amy! Hey, its Heather (Arnell) Ricker, I had heard that you guys were getting a little one (from Amanda Radford)... how exciting! Congratulation to you both... he is adorable! Also, I believe that little Jane is my cousin (Serra White's little one)I remember seeing a picture of you and your husband a while back on Serra's blog... so I'm assuming its the same Jane :) Well, Congrats again! Oh' and Jay says "Hey". Take care