fab four

fab four

Thursday, July 2, 2009

7 months


As Seven Months goes, Daegen is a new man. The week he turned 7 months he all of a sudden was strong enough to be mobile. That included crawling and sitting up on his own and also the most trying one for me is he loves feeding himself. He rather hold the piece of food and chew on it than have me feed him. He gets to frustrated when his slippery watermelon slips off the high chair.
Now when I hold him he feels like a little boy he is getting muscles from crawling around and his body doesn't feel like a helpless baby any more.
One funny thing that happened I had a day were I was trying to unpack from our vacation and I was so sick that I had the live in babysitter entertain him (the T.V.) and I heard him cracking up, I go in to the living room and he is laughing at the monsters on Sesame street! I think he is way to young for laughing at the T.V.

No comments: