fab four

fab four

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Funny things Daegen has done!

1.
Well this one is kinda my fault. I only let Daegen play in the bath after I have washed him and while the water is draining. He is so entertained that I keep him in the tub slipping around for an extra 15 min he would stay in there longer if I let him.
2.
He knows how to get treats. His dad has introduced him to all the sweets he has ever eaten in his life. I could get mad but its pretty cute to see his reactions and plus its bonding time with his dad.
look at him look at his daddy.
3.
So everyday Daegen and I do signing time. I'm teaching him sign language. But today was pretty humoures. I was singing the song and making the signs and then Daegen started to crawl (he's just a baby I don't expect him to sit still, but maybe once in awhile look at me and smile). But he crawled over to his toy and crawled into it. He was done. I laughed and went on my way with doing the dishes.
4.
I have caught him sleeping with his bum in the air twice this week. To cute.

5 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

so cute!! I love the one where he totally ignored you and went inside his toy. Hilarious! Remember when mom used to tell us to sleep with our butts in the air if we had gas. Only the Millers....

Drew and Tarah said...

hahah! Maddux sleeps with his bum in the air like that every night. I love it! What a cute kiddo you've got!

Rebecca said...

Don't take offense...I'm sure it wasn't your voice :)

Ashley Wood said...

I love it when babies sleep with their bums in the air!! That is adorable!

Rachel said...

We just got back from Cannon Beach, Oregon and don't worry I thought of you. When are we going to lunch?