fab four

fab four

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

birthday bashes


We celebrated Daegens birthday in Portland over the thanksgiving weekend. Its kinda nice to have his birthday around a holiday because you can have your whole family there. He was spoiled of course by everyone. Heres some pics, there not in any order.




G.G. and her G.Gs ( beck is really not that big, but he is a big guy)
uncle Mattie and D.B.
Auntie Em, Aunt Beth, Daegen and Aunt ME ME
the Cake (of course we had to get a Jaciva cake, its the bakery that has done everyones wedding cakes I even think my grandparents) nothing but the best for my little guy. He even had his own little one.
playing with his new toys.

every single toy we opened he would get a this really excited face and and wave his arms up and down. It was really cute.
it was past his bed time. He did not get into the cake at all.
thinking about touching it.
blowing out the candles.



On his actual birthday we invited Baby Jane and her parents over. Our Utah relatives were either out of town or had other plans so we celebrated the following Sunday with them(but I forgot my camera so we don't have any pictures) it was so fun to be celebrating my little boys first birthday.


Daegy and Daddy
mommy and Mr. D
his birthday party (he is afraid of the balloons)
On our way home from getting the balloons. He was liking them at the store, but once I got on the main road he was hysterical. I felt so bad.
So excited to have baby Jane at his party.

2 comments:

serra said...

oh how Jane misses her little man friend. Is he walking yet?

Beth Curtis said...

omg I am laughing SO hard at the picture with the balloons in the car. I am terrible but I think that is the funniest thing ever. It is up their with the ball video.