fab four

fab four

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What has Daegen been up to ?




What has Daegen been up to you ask? Well.................................................
he............................................ Walks/runs, plays the Piano, whistles, dreams and breaths cars and trucks, Wakes up saying cars, trucks, licks the dogs and vis versa, loves loves reading books about cars and trucks and trackers, gives kisses, presses buttons he shouldn't, talks on his cell phone and texts, and opens doors, and climbs the stairs, He plays with dad and loves hugging my leg, and he loves when aunti em comes home and plays with him, He loves drinking green juice, and he covers his mouth when he coughs. (its mostly a fake cough but it makes me laugh every time). So thats what daegy buns as been up to lately he keeps us busy.

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

oh my gosh! I love the 3rd one. I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Jo Lynn said...

So so cute!!!!! Love the puckered lips, precious!!!

wow, had no idea Tiger woods has his own building, should have figured! Looks like a great night for you guys and I loved the brick and amy, ha ha!

The Winwards said...

He is such a little stud. How fun, I hope you guys are doing great.