fab four

fab four

Monday, February 8, 2010

Wine and Roses



This weekend we went to what is called Wine and Roses. Its a PSU Athletic Department Fund raiser. Its a Wine tasting and Auctions{ Both a silent and Fast Auction} and a dinner. It was held at the Nike Campus in the Tiger woods Building. I thought that was very appropriate right? a wine and roses dinner in the tiger woods building. HA ha anyways I thought It was pretty funny.
I got in trouble by brock that night, because Right when I got there I followed my mom and started putting stickers on all these auction items. I thought that we would get bid out. So I was busted. We had about 5 min tell the auction ended and we had about $600 on the table. whoops. but everything worked out and we ended with some great items and didn't have to spend $600. Thanks Dad and Mom for a great night.



Tiger wood building
So True , So true
We were Brick and Amy for the night
here we are.
Dad in action. Bidding on the big stuff.
here we are.
Matt and Erin kept us Company for the night.

2 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

Brick? Seriously? Mom told me about your auctioning and I was dying. Only you Am.

Valerie Plowman said...

What did you win?