fab four

fab four

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

new adventure....

He is officially climbing onto the counterpoise. AHHH I was in aw this morning, when I noticed that he helped himself on to a tall stool to get on to the counter top to get a left over piece of toast from breakfast. I guess it shouldn't phase me he is always keeping me on my toes. Love him so much and the little things that makes us be amazed at what little boys can do. Love you, also thank you for waking up last night in time to watch Glee and dancing for us. Too cute.

2 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I missed it! that little munchkin! kisses from aunt Beth and bebe.

THE HEART OF LIFE said...

also good story.. couple days ago when i needed back in the house. but it was locked.. i rang the doorbell and all of a sudden i see the little man come in all alone and he tried to open the door for me.. since it was locked he tried unlocking it he kept trying until grandma came and opened it.. HE IS SO SMART!