fab four

fab four

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Love bites


My son loves giving love bites. I hate getting them. This morning I noticed a bunch of red bite marks on my shoulders. I counted a total of 8 all together from both shoulders. He really doesn't bite out of anger ,well sometimes, but its more of he rests his head on my shoulder then takes a big bite out of it. That's why I call them love bites. I hope he gets the memo soon that I prefer kisses over love bits.




Maybe its revenge for always picking his nose. Look at that intense face I have.

4 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

hahaha. It makes a mom feel better to call them love bites, why would be intentionally hurt the person that takes care of the m24/7? Beck always walks around with a crusty nose. I hate it but it is a total freak out when I try to get it. Some times I try to fake him out and come in for the kill.

Jo Lynn said...

I remember those, I think they are teething and they see something soft so they go for it! Hope it ends soon for you, great picture...aren't mother's just natural pickers! LOL

Rachel said...

Well you don't want him to have those nasty boogers in his nose. He should understand that, right?!

Kevin, Christi, Wade and Max Kotter said...

That is definately the cutest name for it I have ever heard! :) He is growing so fast hope you guys are having fun!