fab four

fab four

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Going Banana's




We have had a lot of Communication tantrums lately. Daegen every Morning and Afternoon and evening will say nana and sign Banana. Every time I will go get a banana and peel it either cut it or hand him little pieces. He will then turn his head and shove the banana on the floor and say banana. This would happen at least four times a day. I was literally going bananas over this banana issue. So I got smart after about a week of dealing with this. I just handed him a banana with the peel on it. He put it in his mouth and realized it did taste right. Then he handed it to me and jabbered something. so I peeled a little bit down. It worked!!! He then kept asking me for more. So I kept peeling it. He will eat Banana's!!!! But remember only with the peel on.



Here he is enjoying his delicious banana with the peel on.

2 comments:

Krysta said...

So cute! Little people are so funny. They come with a mind of their own!

Jo Lynn said...

So funny, I remember how frustrated Savannah got when I didn't quite understand what she was asking the tenth time around. So sweet!