fab four

fab four

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Daegen's his name and cars his game.

I have posted this obsession before but its 10 times worse. He lives and breaths and tastes cars. His whole life is CAR. Today at church I realized how bad it has gotten when in the middle of Sacrament meeting he yells out CAR!!! Beep beep !!! VROOM!!!! when I handed him a car to play with. Every time he sees a car its CAR!!! BEEP BEEP !!! VROOM!!! as loud and as serious as can be. Its pretty dang cute if you ask me. He must get his Passion for things from Brock.

6 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

oh my gosh I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!

Rebecca said...

boys and cars. Emmett is the same way. It is fun to see all these new posts. We miss you guys.

Ashley Wood said...

Oh he is so cute!!!

Kelsey Ann said...

He is adorable! I have Lucy on my lap and she made us watch it three times. She LOVES babies (read: anyone her size or smaller).
Are you in Portland now? Where are you living? We are living in Damascus. I made the move out here a year and a half ago. It is home again now, but it took awhile.

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

I love this. I can't believe how big he is getting. He just gets cuter and cuter by the day...and you're not too bad yourself! hee hee

D,H,&E Cooper said...

Hey Amy,
Long time, no see. You look like you're loving Oregon. We sure miss you. I read a bunch of your old posts. Sorry to hear about the dogs, that is horrible. Daegen is soooooo adorable. I love the beep beep vroom thing. Good job getting it recorded, you'll always treasure it.
Love, Holly