fab four

fab four

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 30th


Happy 30th birthday Brock. I can't believe I met you when you just turned 22 and now your celebrating your 30th WOW. Were getting up there in age.
I asked Brock last night how it felt to be 30 and his reply was" It feels good, I'm running a company, were buying a beautiful house, I have a son, I have a wife whom loves me and I love her, were healthy,We have testimonies of the gospel. life couldn't be better." I love you Brock, we are truly blessed.
Brock taking his birthday phone calls. And Daegen taking advantage of uncle Matt time.



Brock blowing out his candles. Daegen loving every minute of it. Snitching frosting.

3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Brock, great pictures!!! I want to see pictures of your new house. :) I loved Brock's response, what a wonderful thing to see the many blessings in life!

Beth Curtis said...

happy Birthday Brock! I can't believe he was only 22 when you met. That seems so young but I thought he was so old! I love the outdoor party. 6 days and counting!

The Winwards said...

Happy 30th Birthday Brock!