fab four

fab four

Friday, June 4, 2010

rainy days



We have had a lot of rainy days around here. I think its been 2 weeks of straight rain. I feel bad for Daegen because he loves going out side and playing. But on rainy days he is stuck inside. The up side of rain it puts things in perspective. After awhile of fighting to have a normal productive life , I just drop everything I'm supposed to be doing and just hang out with my little man and have conversations that don't make since, laugh, dance, play cars and have him roll the wheels in my hair and get them stuck, or if I'm lucky I can have him take one of his big trucks and have him roll it on my back (its almost like getting a massage) ,and we make cookies and read books. Its nice to have days that make you slow down and play with your little ones they deserve it.
At least when you play with them you can teach them not pick there noses.


3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

unfortunately if he hung out with aunt Beth he would learn to pick his nose. p.s. your comments cracked me up. You know I am always thinking of ways to blackmail my children in the future. I think it would be a perfect intro to sr prom. no no picking your nose daegy buns!

Rachel said...

You can teach them, but they still do it. I think it is because of their dad's. No other explanation.

Jo Lynn said...

Love rainy days, wish we got more of them out here in the valley of cali..to hot and dry here. :) Great post!