fab four

fab four

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the morning "thing"



Every morning I'm anxiously awaiting for what daegen's "thing" will be that day. In the past couple weeks we have had the golf ball extravaganza, the book reading marathon, the truck obsession, and the slipper fetish that turned into the "I'm going to tell you what shoes I want to wear fetish even if there not matching". We still are in the slipper fetish But, today has turned into the back pack balloon hat morning. All morning long he has dragged the backpack out of the closet and climbed into it. He loves going into the back pack especially if Brock is mowing the lawn. I guess they bond that way over an engine running and gas fumes.
Also he has this balloon hat that has held its life for 2 weeks (and is still going strong) that he got from a creepy clown. The animal part of it is long gone but he still likes to wear the hat part. He then will share it so I get to wear it and be laughed at by him.

Side note: he has started to whisper things to me. To funny

1 comment:

ambercarlson said...

Hey!!

I just did your chain letter, I'm sending it to 9 families, so we'll see if any of them pull through! Let me know if you get anything! Thanks for including my kiddos, sounds fun! A