fab four

fab four

Thursday, September 2, 2010

miller Reunion

We had a Family reunion in Idaho. It was my grandmothers 80th Birthday / reunion. It was so good to see everyone. My grandmother look so good you couldn't even tell she was sick and going through chemo. I wish we lived closer to everyone. look at these pics of my grandparents so cute.
so inlove

When I think of my grandmother I see her laughing just like this. She is a funny lady.


signature laugh with the hand in the air.
birthday wishes.
kids.
great grand kids.
girls in chatting

boy hanging outside.
the whole gang


grand kids
grand kids funny face
scooter racing

tired baby
getting ready for the slip n slide.
not so into the slip n slide.
riding the scooter with dad.
I love this princess scooter!!!!


get off my princess scooter.
Who won?
Looks like Daegen Won . Look at that form.

(Pictures from Beth Curtis Photography)

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

one of my favorite pics is Daegen and his form on the scooter. Cracks me up.

Rebecca said...

I love these pictures. We miss you guys. Daegen is gorgeous. I love the sleepy picture.

Jo Lynn said...

Oh your grandparents are adorable!!! Those are great pictures, what a cute couple they make. Love the one of Daegen showing the other boy who's boss. LOL Glad you guys enjoyed your family, so fun!