fab four

fab four

Thursday, September 2, 2010

21 months


Daegen today you turned 21 months. Your getting so close to being 2 years old, I can't believe it! I enjoy hanging out with you everyday and seeing all that you know. I love that you know all of your animal sounds, and that your dog sound isn't ruff ruff its heavy panting. your car sounds are pretty impressive also. I can totally tell the difference between your motorcycle and your truck sounds you are super talented. I'm not just saying that because I'm your mom.
Today we went on a nature hike in our back yard, you are an amazing black berry picker. I love how you picked up a stick and poked at the bushes and would scream ah ah ah until I picked it. Then you would eat it. Then my favorite thing you did was walked around the back yard with using your stick as a walking stick or cane. You were hunched over and using the stick to help you walk. the things you come up with are so funny. We finished up the berry picking and walked back to the house and held hands. Daegen never get to old to hold my hand, even when your 16 please still hold my hand even if you don't want to . I love it !
For dinner we went to the country club to meet grandma and papa and daddy and auntie em and uncle Matt. You love running around outside and you love playing in the golf carts and the putting green. You take the flags out of the holes and swing them around. Then today you came up with a new game where you run to the doors to the indoor restaurant and shake the doors tell you get them to open. That was fun while it lasted because then we took you straight home and put you to bed and you fell right to sleep. love you little guy. The good the bad and the ugly.

2 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I love you Daegy!! You are such a little man and so hilarious!!

Krysta said...

I can not believe he is almost 2! He is lucky to have a mommy who totally adores him! You are awesome.