fab four

fab four

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

feeling like a zoo keeper


Winston's mess
Daegens throne


All day long my life consists of pee and poop. Today I take the dog out to go number 1 and 2 I get excited I praise him give him a treat. Then I come inside and Daegen wants to go pee pee on the toilet. When were finished and life goes on I forget to take the dog back out and he pees in the house I have to clean it up!! I throw the dog out of the house, while I'm cleaning it Daegen than wants to try to go pee pee again so I take off his diaper take him to the bathroom he pees yeah!!! I hear the dog barking scratching at the window so I go clean the mess. As I'm cleaning up the dogs mess I here Daegen not in the bath room but in his closet peeing in the corner, clapping and congratulating himself for peeing !!!! So I rush him to the toilet and tell him we only pee in the toilet. Then I clean up his mess. So for the rest of the afternoon I'm thinking do I really want to start potty training Daegen???!!!??? I'm potty training the dog right now. I go back and forth with the idea. I guess the dog inspired him? who knows. It as funny today I asked Daegen if he needed to go potty before his nap and he said yes and ran and got his coat to go potty out side. Yeah I know!!! Funny, he must be confused I forgot to say on the toilet I guess. I'm still debating on starting but I don't want to miss my opportunity. I may go get him some cool underwear and see if that gets him excited. He does get attached to things that he likes, like his frog boots. He loves those things. So only if I could find underwear like that !!!! we shall see. wish me luck.




P.S.
look who finally got new sunglasses. I got 2 pairs for him just in case;) Thank you Children's Place for having sunglasses early in the season. My troll has tantrums in the car when the sun is out.



3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

ayayay Am. I say keep potty training him, they say not to miss the opportunity when they actually WANT to learn. Poor confused little child. I love his glasses btw.

Amy Parker said...

Sounds like fun. I am starting the same thing with Maggie, super fun. Good luck and hope all goes easy and well.

Jo Lynn said...

Love your new puppy, so jealous!!! Yeah for potty training, that's so awesome. The pictures of Santa are just the same for Savannah, scared to death of that man. LOL Love your house to, you still need to post more pictures..it looks beautiful!