fab four

fab four

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Honored


As I'm filling out my dreaded, and time consuming amount of paper work for our adoption profile. I have a hard time not thinking about what has brought us here, and how it all happened last time. I have a hard time not feeling closer to my savior. I have oodles of gratitude and thanks towards him. I feel honored that the lord choose this burden for us to bear. There are lots of burdens out there and yes this particular burned of infertility was devastating at first. Now I feel so blessed. Blessed because I have an out look on life that not a lot of people get to have. I get to raise my children with a beautiful example of selflessness (their birthmothers). I get to feel the love of our savior when finally a baby is literally place in our arms by an angel. Also my Daegen is the cutest kid out there (I'm sure the rest will be also). I'm so grateful for my very blessed life I feel so fortunate to have the experiences that we (Brock and I) get to share. I'm so excited to have another baby in our home soon.


p.s. our profile probably wont be up till June or around that time. So don't get to excited the process takes along time.



6 comments:

The Dunyons said...

amy~looks like things are going good for you guys. I miss going to lunch, and talking/laughing. good luck with everything! love you.

The Porter's said...

What a beautiful little family. I feel exactly the way you do and feel so blessed to have experienced the miracle of adoption.

Beth Curtis said...

I can't wait for another niece or nephew!

Amy Parker said...

We wish you the best of luck! You guys are such great parents and are great examples. Cute, Cute kid.

Liz Szilagyi said...

I love this post. My brother and his wife adopt, and though I know I can never feel the same way you do toward the experience, I have been able to see how amazing it is. It's amazing how much Heavenly Father blesses us through our trials. Birth Mom's are truly Christlike, I can't even imagine what they go through. And you and Brock are such awesome parents. I love the dog in the bath tub picture!

By the way, I check your blog every now and then, thanks!

Tara said...

It really is all worth it! You grow so much from each trial. He must know so much more than we do. So excited for you to adopt again!