fab four

fab four

Friday, March 18, 2011

To my dearest Brock,

Just so you know I don't make a good traveling business mans wife. Last time you were gone I stayed up till at least 3 in the morning every night, not being able to go to bed. Thought it was random , well last night I did the same. I guess I can't fall asleep with out you here. We miss you come home soon. I'm trying really hard not to take on a make over project like a usually do when your gone. It just takes my mind off things. I promise if I do I wont spend a lot of money.... like zero money, right? Gotta get my brownie points while your away because they count as double. Love you see you in a couple days. kiss kiss muahh.
love your loving wife,
amy

4 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I knew this would be good when I saw your title. I feel the same way! Brandon was gone 2 nights ago and I couldn't fall asleep until 3. I was so used to it a few years ago but now it is foreign. Next time our husbands should coordinate when they are gone so we can stay up until 3 skyping. Hey, we can even skype while we sleep.... I am watching you...

Monica said...

aw that's cute. except im kinda mad at brock right now for telling me i should go buy a moo moo or something of the like to go interview at the MTC. haha WHAT THE??

Rachel said...

I am totally like that.

I love your house. I think you should come decorate mine :) I also really really LOVE the backyard!

Radfords said...

I hate that feeling too. Though it is nice to catch up on my shows at night when my hubby is gone, it's the worst when im done and have to make myself fall asleep. Those days are tough. I love the idea of a make over project :)