fab four

fab four

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

spring break trip to sunriver

Over spring break we went to Sun river with our friends. We had four families in a house. It was a lot of fun. A little loud and chaotic but worth it. When the kids went to bed we defiantly had our fun time. Lots of hot tube time and games. We would stay up till 1 in the morning, so when the kids got up in the morning we were exhausted. The guys took a day and went snowboarding which was some good male bounding time. Even though it was Spring break and we got snow. We were thrilled for it because we don't get any where we live. Snow or sun is good for us. Tell next year.


We will need to watch these two as they get older. Daegen was putting the moves and Rowen.
The guys of course had to bring the ping pong table in from the garage.
Then they had to do the polar bear dip.
freezing cold water
then rushed to the hot tub.

Daegen and dad chilling in the hot tub.
The babies watching the big kids.
Daegen and Ethan eating of course.
Daegen found this decoration and kept pulling me over to his find going. Yee Haa MAMA YEE HAA MAMA. He is so funny.
Went on a hike. The kids loved the patched of snow. They were mesmerized by the "NO" as Daegen calls it.
The moms. We were missing Kristy. The fab 4 was not complete. She must of had a sleeping baby at the cabin.
mom and the boy.
(snow )"No" angel.
Then he thought that he could make snow angels in the grass.

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I seriously LOL'ed over Daegens horse. I think that is hilarious. That cabin looks awesome. I am so jealous. BTW you are looking seriously awesome. I am jealous. Can I be like you when I grow up?

Ashley Wood said...

Your family is so cute!!! I miss you Amy!

Paula said...

Hi there!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Sunriver to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane