fab four

fab four

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

unpredictable 2's


Daegen has been interesting to say the least.
One sweet thing he did was he fell asleep in the car and I went to go grab him and it woke him up. I'm holding him and he says hug mama and he kisses my shoulder. Such a sweet kid.
but...... then we went to a book store and he broke a book if that makes since right in front of the cashier. So I had to buy the tractor book. Then we went out to lunch just the 2 of us and he was a hit everyone was coming over and saying how adorable he was and how he had the cutest personality. And as his mom I thought well of course he does. But then the take out boxes made the appearance and well, he insisted on wearing it on his head for the rest of the day. We went to Trader Joe's with the take out box on his head. He would scream and yell if I asked him to take it off and try to bite me if I touched it. I just let it be.
At Trader Joe's they have small child size carts for kids and he found a gang of kids with there carts and joined them. He had my food in his cart so I was a little frustrated when I went to go put something in my cart and A. he was gone or B. he would throw out my items and replace them with his
take out box as hat.
the broken book

2 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

hahaha I love that kid. He is looking so big! He always did have quite the personality.

Jo Lynn said...

OH my heavens, I hear ya on days like that one!!! I hear we need to remember everything is a phase! What a cute boy you have.