fab four

fab four

Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy 1 month

Happy one month my little man. I can't believe its been one month. You are such a sweet little boy. Filled with a sweetened goodness. You have changed our lives and especially your big brothers life. He is so sweet to you and loves you unconditionally. It brings us to tears watching you guys interact with one  another. I know that you guys were friends in heaven and are so excited to be reunited. I love you baby pierce thank you for a sweet beginning of a long journey.

6 comments:

Kevin, Christi, Wade and Max Kotter said...

Love it, oh my word, could you not be more gorgeous!!! He is an absolute doll! Love you guys!

Amy Parker said...

Oh my GOSH! What a beautiful picture of you both. You look so dang cute and baby Pierce is adorable. We are so, SO, SOSO happy for your growing family. Love ya.

The Porter's said...

I love the picture. You can totally tell that you are in love with this little boy. It is so exciting to see the siblings react to each other and how much the love each other. I'm so happy for you all.

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my goodness you are stunning and this is the most precious picture ever!!! We are so happy for you, I'm dying to hear more of the birth story! Two sweet boys, yes you are a member of a wonderful club! Again beautiful picture!

Rach said...

gorgeous! he is precious.

Rach said...

p.s. where did you get the elephant onsie?