fab four

fab four

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm in love I'm in love.....

And I don't care who knows it.....


I'm in love with my sweet baby boy Pierce. This little angel boy is so precious. He has brought the sweetest spirit into our home. His older brother is smitten by him. I have never seen Daegen be so gentle and attentive with anyone or anything. When Daegen first meet his baby Pierce......He knew exactly what a baby needed. He wanted to hold him and kiss him, he even tried to give baby Pierce a sip of my cranberry juice, when he cried Daegen would gently whisper hush. Then he would direct who got to have a turn to hold his baby brother.


I love having 2 sons.... I feel like I should be a member of a cool club called "The Moms of only Boys Club".  I feel honored to be able to get to raise future Priesthood holders. I hope that I can full fill my part as there Mother.

5 comments:

Kevin, Christi, Wade and Max Kotter said...

Oh he is darling! :) I am so happy for you guys and Daegen seems to be an awesome brother! Wade tells me all the time that Max is his baby and not mine! LOL Congrats he is beautiful. And yes there is a 2 boys club! :) And now you are in it!!! :) Tons of me and my friends here have 2 boys, we joke about the 2 boys club all the time. That's what I decided, Heavely Father wants us to have missionaries, I'm glad he trusts us with that. Have fun enjoy Mr. Pierce!!!!

serra said...

seriously so cute, and just the perfect match up for my two girlies!

Valerie Plowman said...

So cute! I am glad things are going so well!

Beth Curtis said...

my nephews are the cutest.

The Winwards said...

We are so happy for you, you are such a cute mom. We can't wait to meet him.