fab four

fab four

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

harvest festival

While brock was gone Last week for 8 long days, my Side kick Allison and I took our kids to the Harvest festival in Hood River. Her husband was also on that long 8 day trip with my husband. The Kids loved the small town festival. Daegen couldn't get enough of the chickens and rabbits. We enjoyed the carnival food and some freshly pressed apple cider. 






 Pierce was a trooper . No cries the whole night.
 Loved the chickens and bunnies . I wonder what he will be getting for Easter.

 Daegen decided that he wanted to be potty trained and insisted to go in the port a potties while we were at the festivals. If any of you know me , know that I rather just go on the outside of one of those plastic bathrooms then actually go in them. So we got in there and he took a look at the toilet and said EW YUCK and then politely declined and told me it was " moms turn" we got out of there as fast as we could. 

 Big ol' apple 
Look at all these apples of every kind. 

No comments: