fab four

fab four

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sleepy Boys

I love my life!!! I have two sweet snuggle boys that have been extremely good these past couple of days. They love each other and I know I always say that but I can't get over how much they really do love each other. My baby "chunky boy" has gotten so big!! I was telling Brock how pierce went from wearing premie clothes to 3 to6 months clothing. He skipped the new born clothes. He is so smiley and happy. Loves to talk.
Daegen I think had grown a foot. He looks to long and tall. He is so smart but likes to tease you when you ask him questions. I'll point to something red and I'll ask what color it is and he says a wrong color . And points to something else and says red and laughs. He knows his colors and is learning his numbers. Today we will be starting mommy and child swimming lessons. I'm nervous about it but we shall see. Oh and daegen has pooped on the toilet several times. So I see potty training in the future. I know he is ready I just have a lot on my plate right now. So we shall see.

2 comments:

serra said...

i love your updates. what sweet boys you have :)

mais said...

Amy I love your blog!! These pics are awesome. Pierce is the perfect addition to your family and holy cow he really is getting chubby; i love his belly in the superman shirt.