fab four

fab four

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sneaky progress

On Monday I had to take daegen to the doctors because he had an ear infection . So Brock came home early from work to watch pierce. When I came home my babies hair was cut. But brock promised me it wasn't his "first" hair cut. It was just so it could grow even. But I did go rescue a few hairs to save. .............
Pierce is now officially sitting up. We have been working on it and he has been getting close this last week. So I would now say he officially sits up. He is growing so fast and is still the most giggly happy baby. He just loves getting kissed and tickled. Next month we should have our crawling down.

1 comment:

Amy Parker said...

So, So cute!! Can't believe he is getting so big, they grow up to fast. Sounds like all is going well with your family and as usual you look amazing. Hope you had a great Valentines Day.