fab four

fab four

Thursday, March 1, 2012

7 months

Our lil guy is 7 months. Can't believe how quick it goes. His personality keeps shining more and more. He is starting to love seeing his daddy when he gets home from work and his eyes just wondering every where he hears his voice. He is not crawling yet. I can't keep him on his stomach long enough, he always rolls over to his back. He doesn't have any teeth yet which is alright with me. He is starting to really like his baby food but still no peas for him. he loves watching his brother. He is such a chill baby. He loves his bouncy chair and his giraffe teething toy. We love this little boy he is such a sweet boy. I guess that's why I give in with him so much and I'm still getting up several times a night with him. He is just so tender hearted. Pierce we love you so much.

1 comment:

Beth Curtis said...

I love that sweet face! You are a nice mommy to get up all night with him. It kinda makes me cringe.