fab four

fab four

Sunday, March 11, 2012

my favorites for March 2012

I have a few favorite things in my life I'd like to remember.
-Daegen naming his wardrobe.. we have Pirate ship boots, Monster truck hat, cho cho hat, church boots, and ew no vest.
- Pierce getting the loves for Homie. He is starting to love his doggie.
- Our saturday Morning dance parties.. A.K.A. Robot dance party
-The way the boys look at us when Brock and I dance for them or with them.-
- How Daegen sings... His voice is the sweetest thing.
- The way pierce just giggles all the time.
- Daegen calls McDonalds"chicken nugget house"
- Just pierce in general, I love that little boy.... his cheeks are so kissable and he is so yummy.
- Pierces Serious look and then you say his name and it changes to a big smile with a laugh.
- The way Daegen says " I wub you mom".
- How Daegen takes checking "the map" so seriously.

I'm feeling so grateful for my little family. If I didn't have these boys in my life I wouldn't be able to experience the joy that they bring.  With out them I wouldn't be who I am. They make me a better person. Yes, its challenging to be a stay at home mom. Sometimes I for get that I'm also a wife and there is more to me than a mother. But I love being a mother especially Daegen and Pierces mama.

1 comment:

Amy Parker said...

You guys have such a cute family. The boys are growing up fast, I know it is sad. Hope all is well.