fab four

fab four

Thursday, March 29, 2012

8 months

Piercy.. I can't believe you are 8 months. You are growing into a little boy. You have started to eat big boy food. Your personality is starting to shine. No teeth yet. And you still aren't mobile. But I'll be honest with you I'm kind of glad that your not crawling , cause I do enough chasing between your brother and the dog.
I love that you giggle every time I kiss and squeeze you. that you are my little round one. I love the times its just me and you and we can sing and laugh together. You have stole my heart. I love you baby pierce.

2 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

k that first pic totally kills me! He is the cutest and I just get to love him all next week!

Amy Parker said...

He is so CUTE! Getting so big! Hope all is well with you guys and I really love seeing your updates, it makes me fell like we see you often, when we really don't. Hope you all had a great Easter.