fab four

fab four

Saturday, May 2, 2009

5 months

This past month has been filled with a lot of laughter. Daegen has started to laugh on a regular bases. He has also learned to give people courtesy laughs its pretty funny. He smiles constantly and when he wakes up and I go into get him I get a huge smile. His hands are exploring everything. There constantly in his mouth and trying to grab toys, my earring and hair. But my favorite new thing is as long as he has a hold of my finger he is fine. He almost rather hold on to my finger to be soothed than his NUK. He is the love of our lives. We love you Daegy.
He is so serious when he plays with his toys.

He loves this thing.














4 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I love him!! Happy 5 months! Can't wait to see all of you next month!

Monica said...

aww he is getting so big and so cute!!!! I miss him!!! and you guys... haha

trevor and keesa said...

Amy!!! He is absolutely adorable:) It sounds like things are going really good for you guys. I found your blog through ashley, hope you don't mind:)

Rachel said...

Okay TOTALLY we need to go to lunch. Just give me 2 more weeks until kace is out of school (I hate kindergarten, it totally messes up my schedule) My number is still the same. Do you still have the same email?