fab four

fab four

Sunday, August 9, 2009

6 years


Happy 6 years!!! If only we were able to go on our honey moon twice this would be the year that I would want to. We would bring Daegen of course he would enjoy the blue Caribbean ocean in st.Marten and Tortola.
It has been a long year with you going to school and all. But it has been the best year also. Each year we grow together. I feel I have grown up with you (were still not all the way grown up yet) if you look at the picture we look like little kids. crazy to think how long ago that was. I love that we stay up late, because that's the only time we can see each other. I love that we slow dance in the kitchen, we go to Starbucks on Saturday mornings, We love to travel, we like the ocean/lake, we enjoy listening to music, we have great friends, we go on walks at night, and we get to share Daegens childhood together and make it magical for him. Brock I love you, your are a great dad Daegen is lucky to have you. I'm lucky also to have a husband who despite all that is going on in your life, makes time for me.







Who would have thought that this :


BOY!

and this:

GIRL!
would fall in love and have a modern day miracle happen in their lives :


3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you!!!! I love the flashback pictures especially the wedding picture and of course the one of Daegen.

Unknown said...

happy anniversary you old farts. 6 years...wow!!!! congrats guys! wahoo

dabs&william said...

Amy...congrats on being with your best friend for 6 years! That is awesome! I can not wait until we hit milestones like that....and your baby boy is just precious! -Abby