fab four

fab four

Monday, August 10, 2009

were pretty cool too


Yesterday was a milestone for us. We have been in love with each other for 7 years and married for 6 of those years. I felt like the whole weekend was our anniversary. Friday night we went to dinner and a movie with our friends Tim and Christina, then on Sunday on our real anniversary we had our friends Bree and Travis over for dinner. We kept joking that we invite people for dinner because we have nothing to talk about, (being married so long) so we bring our conversation. but all in all it was a good weekend.


us after 6 years! we don't look to worn and haggard. do we?
this is our anniversary cake I made. I tried to make it four layers but it just fell apart. Brock said that it resembles our 6 years together. thanks a lot.


After 6 years I have learned not to care to much about what Brock picks out to wear. But really Brock plaid with plaid. I made him change because he is married to me and that's kinda of embarrassing.

3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Love the cake and I love the plaid on plaid, such a guy thing to do! Daegen is just adorable feeding himself, so grown up! :)

Rachel said...

Don't worry I make Nate change ALL THE TIME!

Tara and Ricky said...

So cute Amy!!! That totally looks like something Ricky would wear as well.... Maybe that's why they are such good friends:)