fab four

fab four

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Daegens first horsin around rodeo


Brock's Parents put on a rodeo every in August at their Full Circle Ranch. Its a family reunion also with lots of relatives we don't get to see "really" ever . So this was Daegens first Rodeo, and of course you go all out for your first child. So I made him a vest and chaps. It turned out pretty cute. Enjoy daegens rodeo photo shoot I had to take a whole bunch of before pictures before we left just in case

is that not the cutest face. I just want to smooch it.




with dads hat on.


looks like an Italian cowboy "mama me ya"
I had to put the stash on it made the outfit.
Da da and daegy taken a horse ride.

8 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

omg that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love the outfit, good job! The mustache is the best!

Unknown said...

love the outfits, bravo! love him, he's cute enough to eat!

Ashley Wood said...

Ok that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! What a cute cowboy you have on your hands!!

Jo Lynn said...

OH my gosh, that is by far the cutest thing!!! I Love the vest and chaps, I sure hope he won the best dressed contest!!! Looks like you guys had a fun time, wish we could have been there.

Valerie Plowman said...

Cute outfit! I love it. You have halloween covered!

Tara and Ricky said...

Soooooo cute Amy!!! I just wanted to pinch his cute little cheeks through the computer screen:) I'm sorry I missed you guys last week when Ricky came to visit, but I'm so glad he at least went over! Where did the summer go?! We will keep you posted on Ricky's job situation..... Hopefully we will end up back in Logan again!

Rebecca said...

The outfit was the best. He was by far the best cowboy at the rodeo. Darling isn't cute enough!

Rachel said...

You made that! Awesome! So how much do I pay you for making some of those for my boys :)