fab four

fab four

Monday, January 5, 2009

bod pod the finals

Brock and I entered into a study a week before thanksgiving. The study was to see if people gained weight over the holidays. So I'm happy to report that brock stayed the same and I lost 3 pounds. I have no idea how I lost weight I thought for sure that I gained at least 3 pounds. So I'm off to lose 13 more pounds



                                                 here I am in the bod pod it measures body mass



                                             
                                                  Here is brock He was mad I took this picture.

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

omg. more than congratulating you on losing weight I am happy that you posted those pictures. I will cherish them forever. classic.

Monica said...

hahahaha wow. I second Beth's comment. forever will these be saved on my comp in case they are ever deleted. for future blackmail purposes in case you guys pull anything shady at my wedding.

Melissa said...

you look like you are ready for take off and that you are going to be a synchronized swimmer all at the same time!! ;)