fab four

fab four

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy new year

Well last years theme was 2008 lets procreate and we definitely did that 2 IVF cycles and an adoption and we have a kid. Now thats accomplishing a goal! So this year we decided on a more reassuring theme 2009 its going to be fine. You never know whats going to happen with this recession and all so we like to say it just going to be fine. Or my brother in- law Brent wanted it to be 2009 lets loose the behind. I still not sure if he was directing it to me or to the general audience. any ways I hope that you have a wonderful new year. 
Here are the cousin's that were born in 2008 
it goes youngest to oldest Daegen ( 1 month) Cathrine (6 months) Emmett (10 months)

3 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

Have I already told you a zillion times that your little guy is SO dang cute?!?! He is! What a fun festive Christmas!

Valerie Plowman said...

I am glad you got to fly out. I just switched our blog to private, but for some reason don't have your email address. So either tell it to me or email me at valplowman@yahoo.com

(Val)--in case you didn't guess by the email address :)

Beth Curtis said...

um, that could be the cutest pic ever. I liked 2008's theme. and of course i LOVE Daegen. kisses from auntie Beth.