fab four

fab four

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry christmas




We were in Portland this year for Christmas. We were some of the very few who were able to fly out to the Northwest. The weather was crazy I have never seen Portland look like that , it looked very foreign.  But we got there safely and all was  well while we were there.  
It was Daegens first Christmas we feel so blessed to be able to have shared it with him and my family. He really is our angel boy (its one of the many nicknames that he has).  He is such a good baby and it really is a blessing to have him in our lives. 
With that said there are a couple of concerns that I have for him. One being his love for guitar hero and all the annoying 70's rock music that he just sat and listen to pretty much the whole Christmas vacation.  Second him being around Beth (My sister) and her outrageously ugly out fit on Christmas eve (we had an ugly Christmas sweater party) I hope that style doesn't rub off on him . Third his dad letting him see his first PG-13 movie the day after Christmas.  I feel bad for corrupting this angel boy , but he has been perfect so far I"m sure he'll be just fine. 
We had lots of fun while we were there we played guitar hero, went to movies , went snowboarding, and did I mention played guitar Hero.
here are some pics that I have so far.....

here we are as a happy family in our ugly Christmas sweaters.
                                  Beth and her husband Brandon don't they look creepy.


                               Daegens first Christmas ( he is not crying I promise he is a happy baby)
Of course only the Miller-Millers would have two hot chocolate makers going at the same time.
                              I go nuts for Wrangler Butts ( my moms gag gift to brock haha mom)
                                           Brock and Daegen so cute on Christmas morning.
                             mom and Daegen on Christmas morning thanks Brock for the good pic.
                                                      Auntie em with baby Daegen.

Sorry for the lame pics everyone was supposed to email me pics. hint hint beth and emily and mom. 

1 comment:

Beth Curtis said...

i didn't get the hint! I didn't know I was supposed to send you pics. Just so you know gold lamay is a classic. period.

I was thinking.. my top would go great with the Vegas pants. What do you think?