fab four

fab four

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

stopped to smell the roses



(here he was this morning singing and happy)


Brock asks me what I do everyday when he comes home. Today I stopped to smell the roses!! Today is Daegens 7th week of life, he woke up not crying but singing his little cu's. So Today I ignored the laundry and forgot about the dirty dishes and hung out with Daegen. I listened to him cu and I cued back ( we had a great conversation). I laughed when he smiled , and watched him sleep. I hope you had a special 7 week birthday little guy I did!!!



So here are some other cute pic's I captured this weekend while auntie Megan was here:


A little risky business(move over tom cruise)

In his church outfit

1 comment:

Cardon Family said...

I love how you took advantage of the day! He is soo cute and they do grow up way too fast so take in all you can!