fab four

fab four

Saturday, March 7, 2009

home alone



Today Daegs and I are home alone on a saturday. Sad but true daddy had to leave us to do homework at the library. So I had this tiny little wish. I wish I was close to my sisters and mom. I know what we would be doing if we were together. We would be shopping and laughing. Then we would go out to eat and laugh some more. I miss my family especially when its a saturday and my husband left his family to do homework. But I think I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to call daegens aunt MeMe and see if she wants to come up here and play with us.  Also mom maybe we can move sista's weekend up sooner this year. love ya sista's

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we haven't clarified...but i count as a sister right? =) i wish we were close, dirt left us to work today too. we went to the park for 5 minutes before we realized....it's really not spring yet. wish we could've played. miss you xoxo

The Winwards said...

Wow, I can't believe is 3 month old. He is getting so big and so adorable. Hopefully we can come see him soon. We miss you guys.