fab four

fab four

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm the luckiest

I'm the luckiest. I'm lucky because I was able to go on a work trip with Brock and Daegen to SLC. I'm lucky because I was able to make Brock happy with a cup of hot chocolate and an apple. I'm lucky because I was able to go on a walk around my neighborhood with Daegen. I'm lucky because my neighbors invited Daegen and I in their homes and wanted to hold and play with Daegen. I'm lucky because after 5 years of trying to have a baby we have Daegen. I'm lucky because I was able to make a treat for Brock for when he comes home from school with Daegen. I'm lucky because Brock was willing to go get Dog food at 10:30 at night even though he wants to be home with us. 


I'm lucky because I get to look into those beautiful blue eyes everyday.
I'm lucky to have this little man to hang out with everyday. 
(he is also lucky today he had 3 poopy diapers yay!!! thats my boy) 
I'm so lucky to be able to have Daegen with me while I bake !! 

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

seriously, pics of that little man never get old. Love him!

Rebecca said...

He is getting so big I can't believe it. I can't wait to see him again!

BreeAnn and Travis said...

Sounds like you are pretty lucky. I guess that makes US lucky to have friends like you.